Welcome, In Fisherman reader!
We know, you might already have a big, beautiful, boat-mounted fish finder. But hear us out: even those have their disadvantages, bad days, and breakdowns.
In-Fisherman (Discount Code)
As the most lightweight, dynamic, and affordable castable fish finder on the market, iBobber gives anyone a reason to go out and fish, without feeling guilty about not staring at a screen the whole time. At only $99.99 retail, you can slip this puppy in your pocket as a just-in-case, ensuring better odds of not walking away empty handed, even as a backup for the occasional mishap or limitation with a larger, boat-mounted finder. After all that planning of a day on the water relying on your fishfinder, you might as well bring a little insurance.
iBobber also allows you greater flexibility on the days you just want to go out for an hour or two and putter around. No matter where you fish from, you won’t have to rely on your instincts alone to figure out whether there are any fish around to be caught.
In addition to uses for you directly as an experienced angler, iBobber also makes a great teaching tool and gift. It shows drop-offs, fish, fish size, water depth, water temp, and many other factors important when teaching and learning how to fish. Click below to find out more, including where you can buy iBobber Classic and iBobber Pulse with FishSiren.
The iBobber is the smallest and lightest personal sonar depth finder on the market. It is a castable, portable, and wireless fish finder that syncs with the free app on your smartphone or tablet up to 100’ away. Syncs with iOS (Apple) 6.0 - 10.0 operating systems and Android 4.3 or later that use Bluetooth Smart (4.0). iBobber comes complete with USB Charger, Carrying Pouch, Product Guide.
- New FishSiren™ calls the fish to you
- Patented sonar fish identifier technology
- LED beacon
- Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light
- 10+ hrs battery life
- Accurate sonar readings down to a depth of 135'
- 2 Snap swivel connections for use as bobber or as remote fish finder
- Bluetooth Smart sync up to a distance of 100' for best battery life on the market
- Choose between raw sonar or fish tagging views
- Depth-tagged fish icons color coded by size
- Waterbed and structure contour mapping
- GPS spot tagging with interactive map
- Trip Log with date, time, location, water temp, conditions, type of fishing, lure, number and species of fish caught
- Lunar calendar and weather (temp, rain, wind, barometer)
- Fish & strike alarms
- Optional social media share features
- Compatible with Google Watch and iWatch
- One Year Limited Warranty