- Patented sonar fish identifier technology
- LED beacon
- Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light
- 10+ hrs battery life
- Accurate sonar readings from a depth of 4' down to 135'
- 2 Snap swivel connections for use as bobber or as remote fish finder
- Bluetooth Smart sync up to a distance of 100' for best battery life on the market
- Choose between raw sonar or fish tagging views
- Sonar depth 4' to 135'
- Waterbed mapping
- Water temperature
- Fish ID and Raw Sonar modes
- Fish and Strike Alarms
- Smallest fish finder on the market
- Auto Bluetooth reconnect
- Fish depth and size (over/under 15" long)
- Built-in LED beacon for night fishing *No cellular service required.
ReelSonar is a small company based in Seattle, WA. Developing iBobber sonar from the medical ultrasound, ReelSonar's founder Alex Lebedev and engineers were able to develop a powerful and much smaller sonar and, perhaps most importantly, a much less expensive one.
ReelSonar's mission is to ensure that the tradition of fishing and all of its tools are available to everyone, regardless of income or boat ownership. Over half of the world's anglers do not use boats, leaving them at a disadvantage compared to those that can afford both a boat and a boat mounted fish finder.
iBobber is available at retail locations worldwide, including Cabela's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Decathlon, Argos, Marks and Spencer, as well as smaller retailers.
Folks can also find us online at a variety of sites, including Amazon, Walmart, and Target.com. In addition to iBobber (SRP is $99.99), ReelSonar also makes two accessories: the unique and utilitarian pliers/multi-tool and an easy to use digital scale with built-in tape measure. These ReelSonar accessories retail for $19.99 each.
For more info contact:
Alex Lebedev • email@example.com • 206.313.4678